- This event has passed.
Cycle 4 Budget Information Session
December 16, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
With the ongoing call for projects in our Technology Leadership Program, we are committed to providing you with the tools and knowledge to engage, develop strong project ideas and proposals and build a successful consortium.
This webinar will cover:
- What is, and how does the Supercluster co-investment model work?
- What are the prerequisites for developing your budget?
- Uses and sources of funds
- Determining Supercluster co-investment dollars
- Understanding the budget template
- Nadia Shaikh-Naeem, Director of Programs at Digital Technology Supercluster
- Tania Keefe, Program Associate at Digital Technology Supercluster
This session will be recorded, so if you are unable to attend you can refer to it in the future. If you have any questions in advance of our webinar, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to address your questions during our webinar.