- This event has passed.
Cycle 4 Intellectual Property Webinar
December 14, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
With the ongoing call for projects in our Technology Leadership Program, we are committed to providing you with the tools and knowledge to engage, develop strong project ideas and proposals and build a successful consortium.
This webinar will cover:
- Protection and reporting of foreground IP in SC projects
- Requirements relating to the licensing of IP (background and foreground)
- Considerations around the use of data in projects
- Defining commercial outcomes based on IP and data
- Karima Bawa, Senior Fellow at Centre for International Governance and Innovation
- Jenn Mielguj, Program Associate at Digital Technology Supercluster
This session will be recorded, so if you are unable to attend you can refer to it in the future. If you have any questions in advance of our webinar, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to address your questions during our webinar.