There are two ways that your organization can join the our Supercluster and start to get involved in collaborative projects designed to build world class digital technologies while growing our ecosystem and capacity as we become a world leader in the digital transformation of our economies and our society.
Regular and Gold Members
Members have the ability to lead Supercluster projects, join projects and gain access toSupercluster funding.
- Invest in Supercluster Projects
- Contribute Member Fees
- Eligible to receive direct Supercluster funding
- Set strategy and direction of Supercluster programs
- Eligible to be part of board and committees
- Can develop and lead projects and submit project proposals
- Access to member-only workshops and events
Membership Guide Member Fee Guide
Associates are organizations that are invited by Members to participate in Supercluster projects but are not eligible for Supercluster funding.
- No obligation to invest in projects
- Ineligible to receive direct Supercluster funding*
- May participate in projects led by Members
- Profiled in Supercluster Innovation Directory, available to members seeking project partners
- Networking and presentation opportunities at Supercluster at Tech Forums and events *exception for Capacity Building projects
Sign Up Membership Guide
Founding Members were the foundation for the establishment of the Supercluster and a key part of our success in being named among the winning supercluster bids. Founding Members can lead Supercluster projects, joint projects and gain access to Supercluster funding. The Founding Members were confirmed prior to submission of our proposal to the Government of Canada in late 2017 and prior to the formal establishment of the Supercluster.