From helping Ukranian farmers monitor crop health to the development of humanoid robots with highly-dexterous hands, 2023 proved to be another year of incredible achievement and progress for DIGITAL’s project partners. When a DIGITAL project successfully ends, it is often just the beginning for the contributing organizations as they continue to scale commercially and impact lives with their innovative solutions. In 2023, the DIGITAL team was proud to share some of these success stores and their positive influences on a diverse range of digitally enabled sectors.
Here are just a few of the member success stories that we were proud to share in 2023:
- Sanctuary AI’s Phoenix earns recognition in TIME’s Best Inventions of 2023. In early 2023, the company also successfully launched a first-of-its kind deployment with Canadian Tire Corporation.
- Using technology developed with DIGITAL, Wysdom AI is working to launch the AI Contact Center (AICC), a game-changing solution for brands to allow human and virtual agents to work together to provide exceptional customer care while optimizing costs.
- Wisebox Solutions collaborated with the Alberta Chambers of Commerce to launch Chamber Market, a digital marketplace that works with chambers of commerce to offer an avenue for small local businesses to establish a digital presence.
- In partnership with Meta, Masterpiece Studio developed Masterpiece X, an AI enabled 3D creation tool that was recently unveiled on the Meta Quest 2.
- Infinitii ai, in partnership with SCG Flowmetrix, made a record sale of its infinitii flowworks pro Machine Learning software to the Region of Peel, Ontario, which will lead to the capture of over one billion points of data.
- EarthDaily Agro, a division of EarthDaily Analytics, partnered with Farmerhood, a global charitable collective, to provide services to Ukrainian farmers such as seeds and crop protection, precision farming services, fuel, facility restoration, and financial support as they adapt to ongoing Russian military aggression.
- Using IP developed through DIGITAL’s Looking Glass project, Distributive is working to optimize surgical block schedules in hospitals with Osler, a software tool that computes and predicts outcomes from different scheduling scenarios, helping hospitals work through surgery backlogs.
If you are a DIGITAL member with an exciting update to share with the innovation ecosystem, contact Ben Slang, DIGITAL’s Membership and Business Development Associate, at email@example.com