Global Clinical Network for Infectious Diseases
The first global platform that empowers healthcare organizations to collaborate and improve the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise worldwide, it’s challenging for most of us, including medical experts, to stay up on top of the daily updates and new information being circulated on the virus.
All this rapidly changing information has presented a worldwide challenge for hospitals that need to create, maintain and distribute up-to-date treatment guidelines to frontline healthcare providers. The situation is made worse because most health organizations are independently creating guidelines. Multiple health organizations are unknowingly duplicating work being done by others, instead of exchanging current protocols and guidelines.
Each organization is independently reviewing emerging evidence, updating their materials and then delivering guidelines to frontline staff. Unfortunately, those clinical guidelines are sometimes delayed or never delivered.
How We Are Solving It
- Facilitated the sharing of complex clinical knowledge between healthcare organisations across Canada and the US.
- Delivered meaningful clinical improvements in the treatment of infectious diseases.
- Reduced the time required for clinical experts to create clinical guidance.
- Brought a global coalition of infectious disease experts together into one single community.
- Created novel technology solutions for complex clinical challenges.
Get involved now!
We’re not waiting for the future. We’re creating it.Become a Member